- 8 week group courses in Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) with an added pre course session (9 weeks).
- 8 week one to one courses in MBSR, face to face and distance learning.
- Explore Mindful Drawing – a day of lighthearted exploration of the process of doodling and drawing
- Explore Mindfulness in Nature – a day of walking and savouring the great out doors
- A Taster Day in Mindfulness – a day of playful discovery inviting you to bring mindfulness into your daily life.
People who have completed an MBSR course report improved ability in coping with the stresses in their lives and a greater sense of acceptance of themselves, resulting in a sense of calm and overall greater well-being.
Mindfulness Check In Hour
For those who have completed a mindfulness course or who have perhaps established there own mindfulness practice through other means. This Mindfulness Check In offers a space to reconnect with the skills you have previously learned, gaining support in maintaining your mindfulness practice into the future.
Mindfulness encourages us to come out of our mindless auto pilot mode, to be more present in our moment to moment existence. Helping us to explore and experience the here and now, letting go of ruminating on past events or worrying about what might happen in the future. Rather than knee jerk reactions mindfulness enables us to be fully aware of how we are responding.
From this place of mindful awareness we are better able to cope with life’s difficulties, stressful situations and challenging relationships at home and at work. Coming out of auto pilot into moment to moment awareness helps us notice the richness in our lives, the pleasures gained from the simplest experiences, the calmness we can find in this wonderful frantic world.
Mindfulness comes about when we have the intention of bringing a kindly moment to moment awareness with open hearted curiosity to whatever is present.
‘paying attention in a particular way, on purpose, in the present moment and non-judgementally’ Jon Kabat-Zinn
MBSR courses are offered both to individuals and groups in Belchford, Lincolnshire as well as distance learning.
MBSR has helped people suffering with:
- High Blood Pressure
- Heart Disease
- Physical conditions such as Psoriasis, Fybromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue
- Sleep problems
- Chronic pain
- Low self esteem, Low confidence and difficult relationships